- Map This
- Not as flexible as Map It! (my favorite mapping extension), but it will locate a selected address on Google or Yahoo! Maps.
- Originally blogged about by Spatially Adjusted
- This is a really cool extension. It will detect if you navigate to a webpage that supports GeoLocation (lat/long in meta tag), and show you the location of the webpage on a small Yahoo! Maps popup.
- Freeway Driving Directions
- A driving directions extension that requires users to configure home or starting addresses on their website. This bothers me. Especially with great extensions such as GDirections, which allows users to store multiple starting addresses much easier.
- Works with Expedia, MapQuest, and Yahoo! Maps.
Saturday, January 21, 2006
Three More Firefox GIS/Mapping Extensions
A few new mapping/GIS-related Firefox extensions have come out since I last posted about them. Here are the three new extensions: