Here are the prvious theses/dissertations posted: (Nov. 29, 2005) (Jan. 5, 2006)
A good way to keep up with the latest geography/GIS-related publications is to monitor GIS News: Publications.
- Geographic information system technologies as an educational tool in Ontario secondary schools
by Cameron, Tom, MEd, Queen's University at Kingston, 2005, 124 pages.
- Development of a county level GIS program for risk assessment of West Nile Virus: The case of Gregg County Texas, 2003
by Brown, Johnny C., MIS, Stephen F. Austin State University, 2005, 72 pages.
- Community mapping in Borneo: Issues of accuracy in traditional boundary delineation (Indonesia, Malaysia)
by Gibson, Lorraine Margaret, MA, Simon Fraser University, 2005, 124 pages.
- Municipal geospatial information security
by Freeman, Christopher P., MA, The University of North Carolina at Greensboro, 2005, 49 pages.
- The geography of juvenile crime place trajectories (Washington)
by Groff, Elizabeth Ruth, MA, University of Maryland, College Park, 2005, 116 pages.
- Poverty, race and community organization: Social and environmental justice in Eugene, Oregon
by Pak, Maylian Joan, MA, University of Oregon, 2005, 129 pages.
- The relationship between gambling and county-level crime
by Betsinger, Sara Linn, MA, University of Maryland, College Park, 2005, 89 pages.
- The industrial transformation, Italian sex ratios, and the decline in fertility
by Skinner, Sarah, MA, University of Texas at Arlington, 2005, 54 pages.