Thursday, March 09, 2006

A Month Away From Blogging

Little bit of this, a dollop of that, and of course a whole big heap of this as usual. Also been teaching 6 credits in addition to my full-time library position. Something had to give and unfortunately it fell on the one thing that I am not normally held accountable for...this blog.

Well, I stayed up most of last night catching up on everything that I missed and even listened to a couple of VerySpatial and the latest Where It's At... podcasts. Always great stuff.

With a solid month away where I have been very busy, I have a plethora of ideas and topics that I am anxious to blog about. Lots of great stuff going on here, so keep posted.

;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Television is not real life. In real kithg86 life people actually have to leave
the coffee shop and go to jobs.
Cheap New Era Hats

New Era 59fifty Hats

New Era 59fifty caps

New Era Hats Wholesale

Cheap Hats
f