If anyone would suggest other applications/scripts or an entirely new category, please either leave a comment or email me at been AT uta DOT edu. Please note that there are only PCs available. Obviously, this very closely resembles the relevant applications on my PC.
I am preparing this list because I share our student's frustration at not having access to all of these resources in one lab. Students often have to run between different labs to access the software they need. The following list is NOT currently the configuration of any of the GIS Labs on campus.
- Spatial Applications
- 3D Mapping Systems
- ArcGIS Extensions & Scripts
- TerraServer Download for ArcGIS 9.0 (Version2)
- XT Download SRTM File
- Hawth's Analysis Tools for ArcGIS 9
- Geoprocessing Wizard Toolbar
- ET GeoWizards LT
- ArcMap MXD to ArcIMS AXL converter/ export utility
- MapView SVG 4 Professional
- Statistical Software
- See Spatially Adjusted for a discussion about favorite ArcGIS extensions and scripts.